Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Scene 4 [Song #6 U Nvr Nu Me]

Scene 4


Catfish wakes up in the alleyway, gets up and walks down the street to a diner. He enters the diner and approaches the cook. He shows him the bag of coffee and points to the menu (Song #9 U Nvr Nu Me plays in the background) While the song plays the action takes place silently -The Cook takes the bag of coffee and comes back with a meal and a cup of coffee Catfish is eating the meal when the song ends.

[listen to the song "U Nvr Nu Me" on this YouTube link]


Song #6 U Nvr Nu Me

You know what i’m thinking?
you never knew me.
you never gave me a chance.
I just wasn’t pretty enough for you.
certainly wasn’t rich enough.
probably weighed too much

you never knew me, you never gave me a chance.
so honey, what’s on tv tonight?
‘cause i’m going out.   bitch

you never knew me you never gave me a chance
you never knew me,
you never, never gave me a chance

harp solo to end

No comments:

Post a Comment